Finding the right talent or the right company can be challenging.
With the rapid pace of technological advancements and the evolution of the Real Estate industry, the required skill set is constantly changing. The highly competitive Real Estate industry and top talent in high demand also make it challenging for companies to find, attract and retain candidates.
LHC International can help you overcome these challenges by offering specialized expertise in sourcing, screening, and selecting candidates for your team.
With our extensive network of Real Estate professionals and our knowledge of the current talent landscape, including compensation trends and candidate availability, we work individually and internationally.
Let us be your personalized career advisory.
Contact Our Real Estate Consultants
"*" indicates required fields
Real Estate Jobs
Our top Real Estate candidates
#66610 – Asset Manager (gn)
- 6 years of experience in property management
- Management of residential and commercial properties
- Law (1st state examination)
- Further training as a real estate agent
- Region: Berlin
- Availability: Notice period 3 months to the end of the month
- Gross annual salary: from EUR 85,000
#66585 – Technical Property Manager (gn)
- 15 years of experience in technical property management
- Residential and commercial properties
- German, English
- Trained carpenter
- Region: Berlin
- Availability: available at short notice by arrangement
- Gross annual salary: EUR 65,000
#66441 – Asset Manager (gn)
2 years of professional experience in the real estate industry in the areas of Property Management and Asset Management.
- Desired position: Asset Manager
- Region: Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Availability: from 01.04.2023
- Gross annual salary: from EUR 60,000
#22018 – Sr. Asset/ESG-Manager (gn)
26 years of professional experience in the real estate industry in the areas of Asset, ESG and Property Management (cross-regional and with leadership experience).
- Desired position: Asset Manager, ESG-Manager
- Region: Hamburg
- Availability: from 01.06.2023
- Gross annual salary: EUR 100,000