Location Cologne, Germany
Ready for the next career step? LHC International bring specialists and executives in Hospitality, Real Estate, and Travel Technology together with top employers.
For our partner, a progressive property service company for commercial properties in Cologne, we are looking for a Commercial Property Manager – Cologne (m/f/d) full-time with immediate effect or by arrangement.
Benefits of the Commercial Property Manager Position
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes
- Modern and conveniently located workplace
- Dog-friendly office
- Home office
- Team events and building measures
- Company bicycle
- Health budget
Your tasks for the Commercial Property Manager Position
- Independent management of commercial properties and primary contact person for tenants and owners
- Management of tenant files, master data and all relevant documents and contracts, including tenant communication
- Cost and budget-orientated management of the properties
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports for tax consultants and clients
- Checking and approving invoices and other receipts
- Communication with authorities, tax advisors, lawyers, etc.
- Independent management of receivables and deadlines
- Independent implementation of rent adjustments
- Preparation and creation of service charge statements and processing of objections
- Clarification of accounts
- Successfully completed training in the property or commercial sector
- Preferably several years of experience in property management
- Knowledge of accounting and a strong understanding of numbers
- Strong customer orientation and strong communication skills
- Team player and reliable behaviour
- Entrepreneurial thinking and ability to act independently in your own area of responsibility
- Confident handling of MS Office applications
More Information & Contact
We will be happy to share further information and details about our client and the job, on request.