Location Cologne, Germany
Ready for the next career step? LHC International bring specialists and executives in Hospitality, Real Estate, and Travel Technology together with top employers.
For our partner, a progressive real estate service company for commercial properties in Cologne, we are looking for a Technical Project Manager – Cologne (gn) full-time with immediate effect or by arrangement.
Benefits for the Technical Project Manager Position
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes
- Modern and conveniently located workplace
- Dog-friendly office
- Home office
- Team events and building measures
- Company bicycle
- Health budget
Your tasks for the Technical Project Manager Position
- Organisation, control and billing of renovation, maintenance and conversion projects
- Monitoring construction processes and ensuring compliance with quality, quantity, cost and deadline specifications
- Management and invoicing of external architectural and engineering firms
- Tendering, awarding and monitoring maintenance and service contracts
- Implementation of contract, planning and construction controlling
- Creation and review of service specifications
- Preparation and support for award processes
- Technical advice to support property management
- Ideally, you have a technical degree in architecture, civil engineering or a comparable specialisation or have a corresponding qualification as a technician.
- You can look back on several years of professional experience in the planning and management of construction projects.
- Sound knowledge of the German Construction Contract Procedures (VOB) is part of your expertise.
- Your demeanour is both confident and engaging, and you have strong communication skills.
- You are customer-orientated, a team player and are characterised by independent and reliable action.
- You are confident in using MS Office applications.
More Information & Contact
We will be happy to share further information and details about our client and the job, on request.