Location Kitzbuhel, Austria
Ready for the next career step? LHC International bring specialists and executives in Hospitality, Real Estate, and Travel Technology together with top employers.
For our partner, a 5* hotel in Kitzbühel, we are looking for a Front-Office Manager (gn) with immediate effect or by appointment.
Your tasks for the Front-Office Manager position:
- Overall responsibility for the smooth running of the front office and the room department.
- Managing and motivating a team of 10 front-office employees
- Ensuring exceptional guest service and a high quality of service
- Coordinating reservations, check-ins, check-outs and guest requests
- Monitoring room occupancy, revenue management and pricing strategies
- Implementing standard operating procedures and conducting training for staff members
- Managing complaints and conflicts and identifying and implementing improvement measures
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure seamless hotel operations
Your profile for the Front Office Manager position:
- Experience as Director Rooms or Front-Office Manager in a luxury hotel or upscale property.
- Ideally knowledge of Suite8, Fidelio and Opera
- Initial experience in managing staff and the ability to build and inspire a team
- Optimisation of processes
- Pleasure in helping to shape departments
- Hands-on mentality
- Good German and English skills
- Employee housing
- Above average salary package
- Full 13th and 14th month salary
- Family & Friends rates in all hotels of the group
- Discounts on the hotels’ gastronomy and internal wellness offers
- Wide range of development and transfer opportunities in an international group
- Unlimited employment contracts
- Free staff meals even on days off
- Low-cost staff rooms with private bath/shower, WLAN, kitchenette, terrace/balcony
- Payment into the employee pension fund
More Information & Contact
We will be happy to share further information and details about our client and the job, on request.