Location Nürnberg, Germany
Ready for the next career step? LHC International bring specialists and executives in Hospitality, Real Estate, Finance, Office & Management and IT together with top employers.
For our partner, an upscale hotel in Nuremberg, we are looking for a Front-Office Manager (gn) with immediate effect or by appointment.
Your tasks for the Front-Office Manager position:
- Managing the 17-member front office team and ensuring smooth operations at the reception desk.
- Providing exceptional guest care and ensuring a high standard of service
- Coordinating check-ins, check-outs and reservations
- Reporting directly to the hotel management
- Managing guest complaints and resolving issues
Your profile for the Front-Office Manager position:
- Experience as a front office manager or assistant front office manager in a hotel.
- Ideally knowledge of working with Opera
- First management experience
- Hands-On mentality
- Good German and English language skills
- Above-average salary package up to EUR 50,000 annual gross salary
- Employee benefits such as free meals
- Discounts on hotel accommodation
- Temporary provision of a staff room
- Opportunity for professional development and promotion in a renowned 5-star hotel
More Information & Contact
We will be happy to share further information and details about our client and the job, on request.