Location Berlin, Germany / 100% Remote
Ready for the next career step? LHC International bring specialists and executives in Hospitality, Real Estate, Finance, Office & Management and IT together with top employers.
For our partner, an established hotel chain, we are looking for a Director of Engineering (gn) for the location Berlin or 100% remote with immediate effect or by arrangement.
Your tasks for the Director of Engineering position:
- Responsibility for 8 houses and team leadership of 8 house technicians.
- Regular site visits to all hotels
- Control and audit of technical purchasing
- Improvement and control of the energy key figures
- Monitoring of existing maintenance contracts and updating of technical documents
- Supervision and control of maintenance and renovation measures
Your profile for the Director of Engineering position:
- Several years of experience in a similar position (cluster experience is an advantage)
- Very good knowledge of German. Knowledge of English is an advantage
- High quality and cost awareness
- Professional experience in the hotel industry is desirable
- Experience in leading and coordinating internal teams as well as external service providers
- Experience in fire protection and safety issues
- Willingness to travel
- Possibility to work 100% remotely
- Remuneration commensurate with duties
- Employee discounts in the hotel group and at partner hotels
- Secure and future-oriented workplace
- Training and further education opportunities, as well as internal coaching
- Innovative working environment with matrix organisation
- Corporate benefits
More Information & Contact
We will gladly share further information and details about our client and the job on request.
Apply directly here with your CV, or email us with the link to your Xing/LinkedIn profile to email@example.com