Experience 3 Years
Location Bangkok, Thailand
Ready for the next career step? LHC International bring specialists and executives in Hospitality, Real Estate, and Travel Technology together with top employers.
After several weeks of onboarding with coaching, role plays and on-the-job training, you will quickly take on responsibility as a Recruitment Consultant (gn) in Bangkok, Thailand.
Job description for the Recruitment Consultant (gn) Position:
The Recruitment Consultant of LHC International (Asia Office) is responsible for identifying, establishing and growing the client’s portfolio across Thailand and other countries in Asia Pacific. The consultant will be responsible for advising clients on best practices for sourcing, attracting and hiring job candidates for their open positions. The position will require candidates to conduct themselves in accordance with LHC International policies and procedures, ensuring that a professional and high level of service is maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Recruitment Consultant (gn) Position:
- In charge of both sales activities and recruitment processes within LHC International (Asia Office) for designated clients and projects
- Working closely with the management to put in place budget/sales targets and successfully complete the set goals
- Identification and acquisition of new national and international clients (including sales calls and participating in networking events, trade shows and other functions)
- Building up the long-term relationship with key accounts and constantly continuing to maximize sales opportunities
- Project management and constant development and expansion of customer relationships
- Independent control of staffing assignments as per clients’ needs
- Interviewing potential candidates
- Maintenance of candidate and customer database
- Conduct market analysis and evaluate competitors’ practices
- Other duties as assigned by MD Asia and/or Manager
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Thai native
- At least 3 years of working experience in the hospitality field
- Experience either in the recruitment industry or HR role is of a strong advantage
- English – full professional proficiency
- Possess good sales techniques and negotiation skills
- Be passionate and have the drive and determination to meet/exceed set goals
- Able to coordinate work processes systematically
- Ability to multitask, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
- Convey a high level of understanding of the importance of attention to details
- Leadership ability and teamwork skills
- Fixed retainer + commission (achieve more, earn more!)
- 15 days paid annual leave
- Social security
- Medical Insurance
- We are looking for a dynamic candidate who strives to grow & excel together!
More Information & Contact
We welcome diversity and welcome applications from people regardless of their ethnic, social and national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and marital status.
Do you want a career without limits? Then apply now to join LHC International as a Recruitment Consultant!
We will gladly share further information and details about the job, on request.