Experience 3 Years
Location Berlin, Germany
Ready for the next career step? LHC International bring specialists and executives in Hospitality, Real Estate, Finance, Office & Management and IT together with top employers.
For our partner, a family-run real estate company for building land and real estate project development in Berlin and Brandenburg, we are looking for a Property Manager (gn) for own portfolio with immediate effect or by arrangement.
Your tasks as a Property Manager for own Portfolio:
- Proper commercial residential and commercial property
- A-Z management
- Joint property management with technical property management
- Tenant support and service provider communication
- Receivables management and dunning support
- Invoice verification and account assignment
- Participation in purchasing processes
- Completed training as a real estate agent or commercial agent in the real estate and housing industry or a comparable qualification.
- Practical experience in commercial property management
- Confident handling of the usual Office applications
- Solid knowledge of tenancy and contract law
- Independent as well as team-oriented way of working
Your Benefits as a Property Manager for own Portfolio:
- Performance-related remuneration, as well as profit-sharing in the annual company result.
- Possibilities to organise your own project supervision
- Long-term employment opportunity with personal and professional development
- Teamwork in an established and at the same time strongly growing company
More Information & Contact
We will be happy to share further information and details about our client and the job, on request.
Apply directly here with your CV, or email us with the link to your Xing/LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org