Experience 2 Years
Location Berlin, Germany
Ready for the next career step? LHC International bring specialists and executives in Hospitality, Real Estate, Finance, Office & Management and IT together with top employers.
For our partner, a company in the field of waste management and logistics, we are looking for support in the sales area.
As a Customer Service Manager (gn), you are responsible for ensuring that a company’s customers are satisfied so that they will use more of our products and services as a result of our care.
Your tasks as a Customer Service Manager (gn):
- Onboarding, advising and assisting our customers in using our solution/application.
- Quickly responding to enquiries from prospects/customers and overseeing daily customer service operations.
- Dealing with complaints
- Creating effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards (e.g. play book).
- Developing customer satisfaction goals and coordinating with the team to continually achieve these goals: Addressing customer ‘pain points’, assessing internal policies, measuring customer satisfaction and responding to customer feedback.
- Update and improve the CRM.
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive approach: you will change the company with your footprint.
- Team spirit and open-mindedness
- German as mother tongue / English fluent
- Attractive salary package
- Familiar corporate culture
- Numerous development opportunities
- Start-up flair
More Information & Contact
We will be happy to share further information and details about our client and the job, on request.
Apply directly here with your CV, or email us with the link to your Xing/LinkedIn profile to email@example.com