Experience 3 Years
Location Berlin, Germany
Ready for the next career step? LHC International bring specialists and executives in Hospitality, Real Estate, and Travel Technology together with top employers.
After several weeks of onboarding with coaching, role plays and on-the-job training, you will quickly take on responsibility as a 360° Consultant (gn).
Your day can look like this or something similar as a Consultant (gn):
- 9:00 – Arrive, get coffee, and check emails and social media accounts.
- 9:30 – Morning meeting: new clients, interesting candidates, and successful placements are discussed with the team.
- 10:00 – Client Relationships: Phone calls, meetings on-site or at our office
- 12:00 – Lunch break: healthy or not, we have restaurants, supermarkets, delivery services and everything else your heart desires nearby
- 13:00 – Candidate interviews: Meet new candidates, advise them and, if necessary, introduce them to our client network
- 15:00 – Project discussion of new clients we have won
- 16:00 – Creating new job ads for our website and social media
- 17:00 – Telephone calls with your existing network
- 18:00 – End of work with after-work drinks at our office
What you bring with you as a Consultant (gn):
- Your personality counts for us: inquisitive, enthusiastic, communicative, goal-oriented and a team player.
- You have an apprenticeship, a degree, or initial work experience; alternatively, you are looking for a career change and are looking for a lateral entry.
- You enjoy building and expanding your professional network.
This is what we can offer you:
- A permanent position, flat hierarchies, and a transparent management style at eye level. A modern, technically well-equipped workplace.
- Professional and personal development, as well as attractive conditions in an innovative company with future-oriented tasks.
- A varied working environment with responsibility right from the start
- You will find a very dynamic, creative and innovative working environment with us.
- We are constantly growing and developing in a great team
- You will build your own business network and make long-term contacts
- We offer you a modern working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes in a dynamic company.
- For your optimal start, you will receive several weeks of onboarding with lots of training and practical examples.
- You will use the latest technology from day one with a company laptop and company mobile phone (Apple).
- You earn a commission for every successful placement
- You will receive transparent promotion criteria in a growing company with an accompanying coaching and development programme
- You will benefit from flexible working hours, a modern office in Wilmersdorfer Straße and home office options.
- What do we mean by a modern workplace? Our daylight-flooded, barrier-free office in the heart of Charlottenburg offers open space, bright meeting rooms, telephone booths, air conditioning, and shower, as well as Apple products with cloud-based CRM systems that allow flexible working from anywhere.
- Employee events and a company pension scheme with employer’s contribution
More Information & Contact
We welcome diversity and welcome applications from people regardless of their ethnic, social and national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and marital status.
Do you want a career without limits? Then apply now to join LHC International as a consultant!
Endless letters of motivation, references, and certificates? No need: we are all about personality, and we want to get to know you.
We will be happy to share further information and details about the job, on request.