Experience 3 Years
Location Jena, Germany
Ready for the next career step? LHC International bring specialists and executives in Hospitality, Real Estate, Finance, Office & Management and IT together with top employers.
For our client, a software company from Jena, we are looking for an Agile Coach/Scrum Master (gn) with immediate effect or by arrangement.
Your tasks as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master (gn)
- be significantly involved in the implementation of agile theories, rules, values, and practices in the company
- Support development teams in integrating agile methodologies into their daily routine
- Train colleagues, give workshops and support them to reach the goal
- Work closely with management, product management and the development teams
- You advocate for the implementation of lean processes and help the teams to implement them in daily business
- Establish agile value systems and agile structures for promotion and collaboration to strengthen the “we” feeling
- Hybrid working model
Your profile as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master (gn)
- 3 years of professional experience as an Agile Coach and/or Scrum Master or in a comparable role in an IT project environment
- Very good knowledge of agile methods
- Very good knowledge of German
- Solution-oriented mindset
- You enjoy motivating teams, encouraging collaboration and leading them to achieve their best performance.
- You are the catalyst for change and deal with it constructively
More Information & Contact
We will be happy to share further information and details about our client and the job, on request.
Apply directly here with your CV, or email us with the link to your Xing/LinkedIn profile to email@example.com