Experience 3 Years
Location Jena, Germany
Ready for the next career step? LHC International bring specialists and executives in Hospitality, Real Estate, Finance, Office & Management and IT together with top employers.
For our client, a software company from Jena, we are looking for an Agile Coach/Scrum Master (gn) with immediate effect or by arrangement.
Your tasks as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master (gn)
- be significantly involved in the implementation of agile theories, rules, values, and practices in the company
- Support development teams in integrating agile methodologies into their daily routine
- Train colleagues, give workshops and support them to reach the goal
- Work closely with management, product management and the development teams
- You advocate for the implementation of lean processes and help the teams to implement them in daily business
- Establish agile value systems and agile structures for promotion and collaboration to strengthen the “we” feeling
- Hybrid working model
Your profile as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master (gn)
- 3 years of professional experience as an Agile Coach and/or Scrum Master or in a comparable role in an IT project environment
- Very good knowledge of agile methods
- Very good knowledge of German
- Solution-oriented mindset
- You enjoy motivating teams, encouraging collaboration and leading them to achieve their best performance.
- You are the catalyst for change and deal with it constructively
More Information & Contact
We will be happy to share further information and details about our client and the job, on request.